Thank you for your interest in Calvine High School.
Calvine is one of three continuation high schools in the Elk Grove Unified School District. Opened in 1992, Calvine has maintained a tradition of excellence while meeting the needs of students who benefit from a small and personalized learning environment.
Enrollment is voluntary; the following students are welcome to enroll:
- Students who reside in the Elk Grove Unified School District attendance area.
- Students 16 years of age or older, but under 18 years of age, who have not graduated from high school.
Steps for Enrollment
1. Submit an alternative education referral (required). Students can obtain an alternative education referral at their residential or home school. Each school has a copy of the referral; please schedule an appointment in the counseling office.
If you need help determining the location of your home school, please use the following EGUSD home school locator: https://www.schoolsitelocator.com/apps/elkgrove/
*Students with an IEP. Students with an IEP should contact their case manager for special education placement.
2. Attend orientation meeting. A member of our staff will contact your family to schedule an orientation meeting for enrollment. Students are required to attend the meeting with a parent/guardian.
Enrollment is based on the space available. New students are not enrolled in the last four weeks of the academic quarter. Students are always welcome to join the waitlist.
Please feel free to contact us with questions at (916) 689-7502.
- Prospective Students/Families
- Parent/Student Resources